WPP AUNZ is a strategy consultancy that unlocks brand and market led business growth.
We’re driven by two words: clarity and certainty.
In today’s fast changing markets, every business faces choices, and they’re often ambiguous. Our focus is to help give you a clear strategic way forward. It’s what drives us every day. It’s what keeps us focused. It’s how we measure our success.
WHO WE ARE
WPP AUNZ Consulting is a strategy consultancy specialising in brand and market issues.
We combine the analytical and business skills of a strategy house with the brand and marketing expertise of WPP. We tie insights to dollars, and bring both creativity and analysis to all the work we do.
Our approach is grounded in innovative thinking, consumer and market understanding, data analytics and financial analysis. We bring these skills together to help you achieve better business outcomes.
Businesses create value from how they engage their markets.
Externally, brands, data, route to market, product and service delivery all play a role. Internally, market success is underpinned by the people and capabilities within the organisation.
We exist to help clients unlock value by addressing both the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of market strategy. Being clear about what they’re trying to achieve, and helping build the capabilities to do it.
WHAT WE DO
WPP AUNZ Consulting helps clients define and implement strategies to achieve brand, customer and market led growth.
- Growth Strategy & Segmentation: Identifying the most attractive growth opportunities. Creating new ways to address them
- Purposeful Positioning: Uncovering the business’s inspirational reason for being. Using that purpose to mobilise the organisation and connect powerfully with customers
- Portfolio Strategy & Brand Architecture: Maximising market coverage and minimising cannibalisation. Structuring brands to maximise their growth potential in a multi-brand environment
- Customer Decision Journey: Enabling intervention along the path-to-purchase to capitalise on key triggers and overcome barriers to adoption
- Investment Optimisation & Attribution: Quantifying the financial outcomes of marketing investment. Improving future outcomes
- Pricing Strategy: Maximising profitability and revenue. Understanding ‘what-if?’
- Route to Market: Channel strategy to drive profitable growth
FUTURES AND TRENDS
WPP AUNZ Consulting goes beyond conventional research and strategy techniques, using futurist thinking to help you think differently about where businesses, industries and brands are and where they should be going.
- Market Dynamics: understanding with greater clarity the key dynamics of change impacting your business, category, brand and customers
- Future Shaping: crafting your future vision, strategy and roadmap for growth with greater confidence
- Forecasting: scenario planning to allow for several (potential) futures based on business objectives and ambition
WPP AUNZ Consulting partners with many other businesses within WPP AUNZ Group. With 80 businesses and more than 8000 amazing colleagues from across the marketing spectrum, there are not many issues we cannot address.
CASPAR WRIGHT, Managing Partner
With more than 20 years’ experience in strategy consulting, research, planning and general management, including many years on the client side, Caspar has deep experience both of consulting, and the operational and business pressures facing our clients.
These days Caspar specialises in leading strategy engagements in financial services, telecommunications, consumer goods and food.
PATRICK FRY, Partner
Patrick is a strategy and business consultant with over 20 years' experience advising senior leaders of large organisations across a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, consumer goods, sport and financial services.
His other passion is sport, and before joining WPP he was a member of the organising committee for the London2012 and Beijing2008 Summer Olympics.
ROSE HERCERG, Futurist
In addition to her role as Chief Strategy Officer for WPP AUNZ, Rose works as a senior member of the WPP AUNZ Consulting team. She is a recognised and accomplished futurist and trends analyst who has advised corporations, business leaders and agencies in the US and Australia for 15 years.
Rose joined what is now WPP in 2007 when her social forecasting company Pophouse was acquired by STW Group in 2007.
WPP AUNZ Consulting completes engagements for major Australian firms, specialising in industries such as Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Hospitality, FMCG, Luxury Retail and Beverages.
To learn more about WPP AUNZ Consulting, please email: email@example.com
WORK WITH US
We are always looking for great strategic minds to join our team. If you have top 2% academic credentials, and a genuine passion for marketing, strategy and business growth, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WPP AUNZ Consulting is part of WPP AUNZ, Australasia’s leading marketing communications group.